Monday, February 08, 2010

Nice Brains, Tyler

We got a "Diagnostic Report" from Tyler's math teacher today. It says "This student's Grade Equivalent (GE) score is 12.6. His math skills are therefore comparable to those of an average twelfth grader after the sixth month of the school year."

Niiiiice! Another math brain. :) Way to go, TylerO! Oh, he's in 6th grade right now... sorry, but a mom has to brag a little sometimes, especially when she's trying extra hard to ignore the not so great things this same son does. ;)

5 comments:

Marci said...

way to go! that is awesome!

you definately should brag about that!!

Adam Howell said...

Tell Tyler that I need help with my homework.

Those Darn Calls said...

That's awesome! Way to go, Tyler! Good job, Mom and Dad. He sounds like a great kid. Don't worry too much about the not so great things...boys do need guidance, but they also need to be boys!

Felicia H. said...

You have way smart kids, I knew that the first time I heard them read out loud. Way to go Tyler!!!

Kate said...

I'm pretty sure his score is higher than mine would be.