
I just love hands... I love looking at hands, I love what hands can do, I love to feel things, I love to touch. When I teach my silver sneakers class I always give them each a little shoulder rub at the end, and they love it. It's amazing what hands can do to show love! This photo is one I took of my sweet friend's son. I love this boy, and knew this was the photo I wanted to use to show hands... creating music is just one of the hand's many ways to show love! :) Click the i heart photos button to see more great hand shots
6 comments:
ooo what a cool photo!
loved those pictures of st. george btw. you guys were definately down there on the right weekend!
That's a glamorous picture...he looks famous already.
oh I love this shot!! nicely done.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, too! (Gina from the mommypress.com/fencepost)
Thanks for the comment on my blog...glad I found yours. I love the angle of this photo, my son is a guitar player too!
great take on the hands entry...love the sepia color too. it's perfect for that image.
This one is so so cool! I LOVE it!
Post a Comment