Tyler did a great job, and he made a basket! Yay, Ty! We're proud of you. :)
Saturday, February 06, 2010
Getting Yelled at Can Be Funny
If I told you that we went to Tyler's basketball game this morning and that the other team's coach yelled at one of the parents, would you ever guess that it was me? Yeah, I forgot that I should keep sarcastic remarks to myself. The ref called a foul that the coach didn't like, so the coach argued with the ref, and I said, "It's always a good idea to argue with the ref". He turned around and said, "WHAT did you say?" So, I repeated myself. He proceeded to yell at me that he was right and why don't I just ARGUE with the COACH. It was kind of funny. He did apologize to me later... but believe me, I kept all sarcasm in my head from that point on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my.. that will be me one day, I'm sure of it. ;)
HAHA Mindy that sounds like something I would do as a mother!
P.S. my mom mentioned that you can't comment on my blog?? I have no stinkin idea what's going on with it..but I'll figure it out real soon!
Jr. Jazz is SO crazy!!! The kids are supposed to be learning skills and all that some of the coaches are worried about is how many wins they can get. (no matter how much of a jerk they have to be) I am already counting the days for it to be over.
Oh Man I missed it. Dang it! haha...
I am laughing out loud right now!!! I LOVE sarcasm!!! :o)
Post a Comment