Friday, November 13, 2009

Everyone Else is Doing It

Okay, maybe everyone else isn't asking for these necklaces, but Pioneer Woman is, and V is, and they're the ones to follow, right? :) I love this necklace from Vintage Pearl...
I want this one with my kids' names on it...
...but I kind of like this font better, but I think the font would be too small, since I only have 3 names. Wouldn't this one be great for a grandma??

So, yeah... there's a gift idea for me. I love these simple necklaces. :) Oh, and just in case you love me enough to buy me a necklace, but don't know my kids' names, that would be aubrey. tyler. cooper. ;)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh I love these too!!!

Candace said...

I have a necklace from The Vintage Pearl!!! I have the one that says "I love you to the moon and back" on the moon and then Emma and Noah's name on a round charm and a pearl. I LOVE it. I wear it everyday. ;)

Janice {Run Far} said...

Those are adorable. I want one too. I will have to check it out and make my wish list for the old DH.

V and Co. said...

bahaha! yes i did it and jake caught on with my subliminal messages and guess what...i got it. so hopefully brandon reads your blog and will go and get it!!!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

I got one for my friend who lost her baby. I need one for me too.