This is such beautiful processing! I love the colors. :)
I LOVE the processing! Lovely!
Sweet family tooshies! I like the pp you did. Great job!
What a very sweet family! LOVE this photo! I hope they love it too. I mean, after all, who doesn't enjoy looking at their rear end : ) Maybe only the mama!
very creative... <3 it
Great family shot! Love the border and the texture.
Beautiful edit and a great choice!
Family tooshies, gotta love that. :) Great shot
Wonderful! It's like a fairy tale... :D
Great photo, love your textures!
I love the textures and the colors. Beautiful.
Very cool processing . . . i love it!
very nice coloring :)
amazing shot, well done
You have MAD photoshop skills babe! Great shot, nice booty! ;)
Yes we do love it!!! In fact, this is the one we've chosen to blow up for our living room wall... Thanks again for making our pics so special...
Post a Comment
16 comments:
This is such beautiful processing! I love the colors. :)
I LOVE the processing! Lovely!
Sweet family tooshies! I like the pp you did. Great job!
What a very sweet family! LOVE this photo! I hope they love it too. I mean, after all, who doesn't enjoy looking at their rear end : ) Maybe only the mama!
very creative... <3 it
Great family shot! Love the border and the texture.
Beautiful edit and a great choice!
Family tooshies, gotta love that. :) Great shot
Wonderful! It's like a fairy tale... :D
Great photo, love your textures!
I love the textures and the colors. Beautiful.
Very cool processing . . . i love it!
very nice coloring :)
amazing shot, well done
You have MAD photoshop skills babe! Great shot, nice booty! ;)
Yes we do love it!!! In fact, this is the one we've chosen to blow up for our living room wall... Thanks again for making our pics so special...
Post a Comment