Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm Grateful For...

... so many things. Grateful for Brandon... he truly is the best husband a girl could ever ask for. I love him so much. Grateful for my kids... I've learned it's not an easy thing to get kids here when you want them, and it has made me increasingly grateful that I was able to have the kids I do. They're good, healthy, smart, loving, cute kids, and I am so grateful to be their mom. I'm grateful for our families... I love them so much. I'm grateful for my friends, the true friends... the ones who will be my friends forever, no matter what.
I'm grateful for my Heavenly Father. I'm grateful for the Gospel. I'm grateful for the good things that come into my life daily because of it.
I'm grateful for my health, my abilities, my talents... I'm truly a blessed girl.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Tari said...

I am grateful for you Mindy! You truley are an insperation to me :)

Vicki said...

I'm grateful that you're my cousin. :-) Love you!