
We spent the weekend on the farm (Brandon's mom and dad) and it was GREAT!!!! Way too short, as usual, but great!
I had to find a picture for the "vintage" challenge over at mission24, so I had a lot of fun taking pictures of the old dump truck. (And trying to find other stuff... this worked out good though.)
I took graduation pictures for Tanner. He's one handsome guy... he looks a lot like his older brother. ;) They would've turned out better if he would've got his lazy bum out of bed at 8:00 a.m. ;)
Oh, the sky. It was beautiful. Just beautiful!
Cooper lost ANOTHER tooth, and had fun with his skateboard. (No, he didn't lose his tooth riding the skateboard!) I love my little jack-o-lantern!
I had to find a picture for the "vintage" challenge over at mission24, so I had a lot of fun taking pictures of the old dump truck. (And trying to find other stuff... this worked out good though.)
I took graduation pictures for Tanner. He's one handsome guy... he looks a lot like his older brother. ;) They would've turned out better if he would've got his lazy bum out of bed at 8:00 a.m. ;)
Oh, the sky. It was beautiful. Just beautiful!
Cooper lost ANOTHER tooth, and had fun with his skateboard. (No, he didn't lose his tooth riding the skateboard!) I love my little jack-o-lantern!




9 comments:
It sounds like you had a great weekend. I love Cooper's smile. Too funny!
I love all the pictures, Mindy! It looks like you guys had an awesome weekend! I love that old barn in your header too.. if it makes you feel any better, the barns on my farm aren't nearly that cool looking. ;)
Happy late birthday Coop! love the missing teeth-such a cute thing. Also love the pics of the farm-farm life really is great. At least from this point of view-it may change in a few years;) Love all your pics Mindy, I should get you to teach me how to use my camera.
Love the pictures! Someday I aspire to be more like you! Cooper is just too cute with all those missing teeth!
Oh how you make me long for the farm and family. You are doing so awesome I love all of the pics. Can't wait just two more months.
Awww.....what a great weekend. Farm life just feels so carefree....
Thanks for sharing your wonderful art with everyone...you do such beautiful work and I am so happy to see it displayed!
BEAUTIFUL pictures Mindy!! I want that barn too!
I'm glad you could get away. Everyone needs that once in a while!
Hey Mindy! I know I already commented on this one, but I wanted to come and thank you for following my blogs. I just love hearing from you, so that really made my day when I read that! Are you on facebook, by chance? I'd love to be able to keep up with you and leave you comments! :)
Mindi I love your photgraphs! All of them. You are so talented. And I agree that barn is amazing!
Post a Comment