tagged by Melanie...EIGHTS
8 things I am looking forward to this Summer.
1. Spending more time outside
2. Making the kids spend more time outside
3. Watching my kids play baseball
4. Making homemade ice cream
5. Camping!!
6. Lazier days
7. Grilling hamburgers and using our gigantic picnic table
8. Our yard being pretty again
8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Slept
2. Watched Jane Eyre
3. Read a magazine
4. Checked the computer
5. Spent some time in the bathroom
6. Whined
7. Talked to Jason and Mom on the phone
8. Went to Rachael's for YW
8 Things I wish I could Do
1. Fix up my house how I want to
2. Travel more
3. Be a better mom
4. Be a famous photographer
5. Play my violin in a real band
6. Go back to school to be a nurse
7. Live closer to family... like next door
8. Live in the country
8 Favorite Shows
1. America's Next Top Model
2. What Not to Wear
3. American Idol
4. Veronica Mars
5. Wings
6. House Hunters
7. Seinfeld
8. Biggest Loser
8 people I tag
1. You
2. You
3. You
4. You
5. You
6. You
7. You
8. You
1 comment:
Loved reading this, Mindy, I just copied it onto my page.. I assumed you meant ME when you tagged YOU up there! ;)
I dont' know if you saw or not, but I left another comment this morning on the blog below.... I don't know any other way to comment you. Are you on facebook?
Post a Comment