It was such a gorgeous day today, and I had to get away from Brandon's swearing as he was putting our kitchen floor in (so kidding... he was actually quite patient, especially since he worked on it for 12 hours straight) soooo... I went outside to take some pictures in our yard.

The few brave tulips that decided to come out are already done. Poor little tulips... I wish they stayed around longer!

This one was a fun experiment in manual focus. I like it.

Then... I found this little bee, and spent the rest of my time chasing him around, trying to get him in focus. It's not as easy as you might think. They don't say "busy as a bee" for nothing. ;)


(Click on the picture if you want to see the detail on the bee!)

Okay, I know... enough already. :)

There... the bee is gone. Are you happy now?

Just remember... these blossoms don't last long. Enjoy them while you can! :)
I'm done. For now.
9 comments:
holy crap woman your photography is getting so dang good! i love the vintage feel to them! is that photoshop? or just a really cool lense?
The vintage feel is photoshop... the other cool stuff is the lens!
Girl! These are a-w-e-s-o-m-e!!!!! Which lens are you using? Is it the kit lens? Tell me it's not... Or is it a macro? I NEED to know stuff like this.. it's absolutely imperative...
The pictures are GORGEOUS. I really love the second one. If you got that shot without a macro lens.. you've got mad talents...
Love the spring pics and love the bee. You really are amazing at taking pictures.
I know I type this every time, but you are one heck of a photographer!
p.s. you are missing Suzuki Graduation tonight...me, Julie, Trista. we'll be missing you. And I threw my back out on Monday, and have been on 'bed rest.' Sigh. We'll see how it goes!
These pictures put a great big smile on my face. You are amazing.
Fabulous! I especially like the second picture. I say print it on canvas and hang it in your living room :).
i covet, covet, covet that camera and the cool lady who shoots those awesome pictures! will you just come and live in the red shop and take pictures for me everyday? i promise to make it nice and comfy for you!!;)
simply beautiful. i want your camera! and a lesson in photoshop!
Post a Comment