Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Baby

My little baby boy is turning 8 tomorrow. I can't believe how fast he has grown up! He's finally growing taller, and growing out of all of his pants, and he's finally on the verge of losing more than just the bottom two teeth. If I had my way, I'd keep him little for quite a bit longer. In fact, I'd like to go backwards a few years, if I could!
He wanted me to take a picture of "his" building. Cooper is such a great kid. He gets along with other kids well, he's funny, and he's never bored, which I LOVE about him!! I'm so glad that he was able to come to our family, because we really thought #3 would never happen... long story, and boring to most everyone. ;) I'll just say that we feel extra blessed to have Cooper, and I can't imagine life without him. Happy Birthday, buddy! :)

7 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to Cooper! 8 years, that is a fun and excited B-Day!

Man, it seems like you have such a cool town to photograph. I love all the old buildings! And Coupers building is pretty cool.

Annalee Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! (is it still winter in Vernal?) LOve those old vintage looking photos...

Jason said...

I'd say he was bored at my house.

Lindy Lue said...

Too funny! cooper is my boys name too! hes 4 though. ( i know how precious coopers are!)

Marci said...

happy birthday cooper! awesome pictures AGAIN!

Mindy said...

Jason, that's true... BUT he wasn't whining to me that he was bored, he decided to entertain himself by jumping all over the furniture like a wild boy... I guess that's not really better, though. ;)

Brittney said...

I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment, I blog-hopped on over to see the pictures of your house (LOVED THEM) and saw this. What a shot! Love it. The attitude is perfect!