
* I put these pictures on, because now, two years after that day we took them, they still make me smile. What a perfect fall day, and perfect hike. Plus, we got a ton of snow last night, and it's still going. A crisp fall day sounds really nice right now. Brandon couldn't even get his truck door open this morning... he had to use a screwdriver. I decided to forgo the gym (gasp! I know!) and focus on making it to my 10:00 young women meeting. I might walk.*I really had the house pretty much clean Friday before we went out of town, and somehow between then and now it blew up. How on earth does this happen?
*Texas Roadhouse is yummy.
*Last time I wrote random thoughts I said something about the people here that wasn't really nice. I got a call from one of my sweet friends, worried that she might have done something. The answer to that is a resounding NO, and I mostly take back what I said. :)
*I need to buy bottled water for Cooper's sea monkey tank. For those of you who are familiar with Cooper's pals, they're doing just fine and growing. The one with the longest tail is named Charlie. Cooper will never be lonely again. ;)
*That's about all I have to say... I miss and love all of you who read my blog (and some who don't read my blog.)
14 comments:
Sorry you are having a not happy day. We miss you guys so much, and i love reading your blog, sorry i don't comment more. I really can't believe you have a teenager either, there is so much about her when I see pictures of her that reminds me of myself at that age.Well I love all of you and hope you have something wonderful happen to turn your day around.
I love reading your blog, too, and I also have days every once in a while where I just feel like crying for no reason. I love your photos of all the different colors of leaves! Beautiful!!!
My last few days have been down. It's good to know I'm not alone.
I have days where those tears are so close to the surface and then once they start, they just spill over and over...
I love your photography. You are so artistic.
Since moving to Ky I seem to have alot of days like that. Tomorrow is a new day and brings new and hopefully great things.
I missed the gym today to, I know gasp. but I did shovel my moms drive way I kind of worked up a sweat.
Yes. Texas Roadhouse IS yummy. I crave it way too often. And those days that you just want to cry....for about 3 months now I've had that feeling daily. Today I burst into tears and just couldn't stop. (we're trying to sell our house. You've been through that! Were you a wreck?) I love the random thoughts posts. I think I'll have to give it a try.
those pictures are beautiful. i've never been able to capture the fall beauty in ANY picture. it just turns out dull and blah... i love these!!!! oh, and just cry... it'll make you feel better. thinking of you...
I'm thinking of you Mindy! I hope today is better. I hate days like that. It's time for winter to be over so we can get outside and enjoy some sunshine.
I skipped right over hoping to see your beautiful winter pictures maybe tomorrow you'll post them!!!!
I miss you too. Like a lot. Heart the pics.
Kate!!! I don't know if you'll see this, but I've lost your blog address! Email me... bmatcsmith@gmail.com
I love these pics!!! YOu are one talented gals....I know that for sure!
Oh my gosh..I meant one talented gal...I know there is only one of you!
Post a Comment