
Remember when I played Bunco last week? I WON SOMETHING! This is my first Bunco win, so I was a little bit excited. I won this amazing blanket. It's my new favorite blanket, because it feels like you've got a warm cloud on top of you. It's velvety soft on one side, and it has down on the inside. Niiiiice. Now snuggling up with a good book is even
more tempting. (Like I needed more of an excuse.)
2 comments:
I love Bunco! I haven't heard of any groups around here though...have you? or even in Rigby? How did yours work down there-- did you have to pay money, did you go for a meal as well or what? I don't know if people do that here in the Great White North. Wow! Great blanket!
That's a neat blanket. All I've ever won is my $5 back, and that's only been twice.
Post a Comment