by Aubrey
Today my mom and me had a sewing day. We both did projects and had lots of fun.

There is our work area. My stuff is already put away. So it was actually messier than that. We also finished off those PB M&Ms.

I made a bag that I got fabric, a pattern and instructions for for Christmas. My mom had to help me alot but I did it!

My mom made this table mat square. (note from Mindy: I finally made something with the Prairie Paisley fabrics that V and Felicia sent to me!!)
So that is what we did while the boys finished the shed roof, and then my brothers went to an activity at the library. So we had all the time to ourselves.
6 comments:
Good job on the bag, Aubrey! The table thingy is neat, Mindy.
Love the sewing projects and glad to see Aubrey blogging-another one bites the dust!!:)
Good Job! Hey mindy, I want my dresser to look like your cabinet in the background of the first picture. I LOVE that.
Bo - ring. Just kidding. Good for you and stuff.
great job...both of you! that is so neat that you can spend that time together. and peanut butter m & m's too? heaven on earth!
too cute! i can't wait to do that kind of stuff with my little katie!
Post a Comment