Sunday, November 02, 2008

My Newest Nephew

I know I'm totally late putting this on, but I had to share pictures of my adorable little nephew, Donovan. I got to hold him and admire his little toes, hands, etc. The only bad thing is that Jason and Dallas wouldn't let me take him home with me, unless they came too. I'm actually fine with that option, but I think they'd start feeling crowded! He didn't have his eyes opened very long, but when he did he made the funniest little faces.
He's so perfect... seriously!

I love love love baby feet. I took his socks off and admired them for awhile. He probably didn't like his socks off, but he's got to get used to his weird aunt sometime! He has very long toes.
I sure love my little nephew, Donovan. I can't wait to see him again!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

i just hopped over to jason's blog a couple of days ago to check out that new babe. what a beautiful baby boy. i am so happy for them. glad you got to see him. leaving spencer's baby in oregon was difficult as well.

Felicia H. said...

Are you in town?
-Geoff

leslie mae said...

What a cutie pie!! I LOVE little feet too. Sniff Sniff; I just realized that West isn't that tiny newborn anymore {he's 2 months TODAY}!!! I just LOVE new babies!!!