In all the excitement of the plumbing yesterday, I forgot to blog about the good times. My sister, Brenda, came to visit me Monday through Wednesday this week, with her three adorable kids. (That's her 11 year old, Kaitlyn with me in the picture I stole from Brenda's blog... I forgot about cameras the whole time she was here!) We did all sorts of fun crafty things, like scrapbook paper magnets, menu organizers, etc. We also went to kickboxing, and spent some time outside in the gorgeous fall weather, and I got to fix Kaitlyn's hair twice!I wish I could see them more often! At least we live a lot closer to each other than we used to! (Thanks for putting up with cold and snow so that can be possible, Brenda!) I need more of those laugh so hard you almost pee your pants moments...
8 comments:
I commented on Brenda's blog about how cute I thought that picture is of both of you! I am glad you had some family down to visit ya!
Thief! We should probably take more pictures next time.
Well! How fun is that! Looks like some sunshine in your weekend after all!
Wait a minute! who said Brenda could be old enough to have an 11 y/o??? :) She is darling and looks like her mom. (Mindy are we gonna let these youngsters make us look old? lol)
Good night! I'm so sorry for your woes! How frustrating for you and your husband. I totally feel your pain! We are doing similair this year as well...no major plumbing but still! Grr....We will have another girls night out. It sounds like you coudl use one! ooo...we might need a bunco sub. for Dec. want to?! Let me know!
hey... i want a crafty day
it sure sounds like fun. what a nice, cool aunt you are. kaitlyn sure is a beautiful young lady.
I am glad you were able to have fun. I wish we could visit you and make crafts and stuff. Love you.
Post a Comment