With all the family pictures that have been posted lately, I thought it was about time somebody shared the truth in family pictures. Here's a little demonstration: FAKE
I love all of those pictures, the real and fake ones. Man I sure wish you or Brandon could come and take our family pictures. You guys both take such good pictures. Will you please come and visit? We can do pictures, and make some crafts, and go to antique stores ( I am surrounded by them) and make and eat yummy food and watch movies, and just talk and be together...alot of that I miss you all so so SO much!
Hannah, I WISH I could! I would love to take your family's pictures! We did get very well acquainted with our timer setting on our camera this time around... maybe you could try that! It was actually quite hilarious. (And in case you noticed my lack of shoes in the fake family picture... I was wearing flip flops, and I couldn't run fast enough in them to get back to the posing, so I kicked them off!)
11 comments:
I love all of those pictures, the real and fake ones. Man I sure wish you or Brandon could come and take our family pictures. You guys both take such good pictures. Will you please come and visit? We can do pictures, and make some crafts, and go to antique stores ( I am surrounded by them) and make and eat yummy food and watch movies, and just talk and be together...alot of that
I miss you all so so SO much!
Hilarious! Seriously I LOVED this post!
Hahaha, funny!! :-)
Hannah, I WISH I could! I would love to take your family's pictures! We did get very well acquainted with our timer setting on our camera this time around... maybe you could try that! It was actually quite hilarious. (And in case you noticed my lack of shoes in the fake family picture... I was wearing flip flops, and I couldn't run fast enough in them to get back to the posing, so I kicked them off!)
You have a such a cute family!! See you tomorrow!
I love you! Thanks for the laugh.
That is so true. We are doing a LARGE family pic. I am sure my kids will look quite REAL for it. Your family is quite cute!
I think you should use that last one for a Christmas card picture. I'll give you a dollar if you do it.
Cute pictures! You ahve such a beautiful family! I love how your personalities shine right through!
that is quite funny.
I love these!! Aubrey is looking more and more like a YW every day!!! And I hardly recognize your boys!! Does it really go by so fast?!
Post a Comment