I was tagged by one of my lost and found friends, Alison, to share some quirks with you. I think I've done this before... in fact, I just checked, and yes, I've done it twice. If you can't get enough of reading about my quirkiness, you can check here and here. Luckily I am full of quirks, so doing this again will be a piece of quirky cake. ;)
#1 I like to rub between my toes, especially at night before I go to sleep. I think I carry my tension in between my toes. Unsurprisingly, Brandon thinks this is gross.
#2 I always eat bread and sandwiches from the bottom to the top, so the rounded part of the crust is the last. From what I've seen, most people eat it the other way.
#3 I used to read the last paragraph or two in every book before I started it. Since I ruined many a good book this way, I broke myself of that habit.
#4 I also used to turn down the corners of a book to keep my place... now I couldn't do that no matter what! Even if it's an old book, I can't make myself hurt it that way.
#5 I can "swallow" my tongue. I saw someone do it as a stupid human trick on David Letterman once and I was jumping up and down saying "I can do that! I should've been on David Letterman!" (I just put the end of my tongue behind that little dangly thing.)
#6 My second toe on my right foot is slightly longer than my big toe. It isn't that way on my left foot, though.
As before, I tag six people who have six quirks. I know you have some... if I can think of 19, you can think of six! ;)
3 comments:
I have never in my life paid attention to how I eat a sandwich. So maybe your quirk should be that you notice the direction in which you eat a sandwich. :D
That sandwich quirk cracks me up! Love your new blog photo...
those are good.
i think i eat bread the same way. especially zucchini bread, the top part is always the best part.
Post a Comment