Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm a "Real" Photographer!


A real live family let me take their pictures... how exciting is that? I have dreams of being a photographer, but doesn't everyone? ;) Anyway, it was a lot of fun to pretend for a little bit, and I think they turned out pretty good...especially for a point and shoot, and starting at almost dusk. I did have beautiful subjects though, so that made it easy! I didn't put many on here, because I'm thinking Melissa might want to use them for Christmas cards or something, and I didn't want to ruin the surprise!



13 comments:

The Oylers said...

Oh my goodness. Mel told me you took some and they turned out so stinking cute. They are a cute family. I love that last one of Lando and Mel. Way to go Mindy.

girlsmama said...

I love the last two! Way to go Mindy! Truly "real."

Amy said...

Those are really good! I love the "backdrop" too!

Tari said...

I love them! Good job. I wish I could take good pictures but they never turn out right. I love the natural ones where not every one is looking at the camera. I hate the look here snap ones.

V and Co. said...

oh i love them! it's fun isnt it? :)

Rachel Holloway said...

Good thing you are 2,000 miles away or I would have some serious competition. :) jk! They are beautiful! You did a great job!

Annalee Kelly said...

I found this info today you might be interested in: www.photoflattery.blogspot.com
It looks like she does great photoshop work! Love your pictures!

Janice {Run Far} said...

great job... you rock.

Marci said...

well miss mindy...those are downright beautiful. of course you had a beautiful lady...her skin makes me sick it's so perfect...and how cute is that last one with the cowboy take me away theme goin on?

i have a good clothing store for you to check out in vernal. my step sister just barely opened one up in an old house in downtown...i have no idea where but it can't be too hard to find, eh?:)

Holly said...

So stinkin' cute. I love Haylee's cheeks in the first one. Good job Mindy. Next time I need you to take mine and Ad's.

leslie mae said...

So... yea... you're doin our family pictures!!! Too bad Trav doesn't have a cowboy hat though; these are EXACTLY what I want!!!

Shannon said...

Mindy - you did an amazing job!
And yes, we can be sisters - but only if you let me put ribbons in your hair! haha... You'd be such an amazing sister to have! How are you these days? Your family?

You're awesome!

mommymelb said...

Wonderful pictures! If you're ever in my neck of the woods.... :)