Sunday, August 03, 2008

I'm Curious...

I really want to know who is reading my blog. Maybe I really DON'T want to know, but I'm curious anyway. So, please please please leave a comment, even if you never ever have before. All you have to do is click on "comments" underneath this post, then write something. You don't have to have an account or anything... just choose "anonymous", but then sign your name! ;)

30 comments:

Rebecca Adams said...

I read your blog! I enjoy it, too! :) (Wow! I'm the first one to leave a comment on this post!)

V and Co. said...

i read you when i pull my head out of my butt...which apparently i just did!

Janice {Run Far} said...

me me me, I read your blog, And I love it. I totally miss running with you. I have not run yet here in Ky, not sure why, lazy I guess. I am going to the YMCA tomorrow to get signed up. I am excited for you to teach a class at the Rec. you are the best. Chow

Rachel Holloway said...

me, me....love it...

Vicki said...

I also read your blog... and I like your picture of Curious George. :-)

Felicia H. said...

I read it but you already know that

Alison said...

I read it! I love your posts! I am a blog stocker by the way...I told you I visit now and then!

Jason said...

I don't read your blog.

The Oylers said...

I'm the Viper, and I've come to Vipe your Vindows.

I thought the other day about how cooper used to tell that Joke all of the time. It made me laugh. And yes, I read your blog. You are so nosey. Let us stock in peace.

-Jake O.

haley said...

it's just me mindy...

Riley and Ashley Smith said...

Hey this is Riley and Ashley Smith. We like to read your blog. We found Jeremy and Katie's blog from a link on a friends blog which led us to you and the rest of the Smith family clan. So now we get to stalk all of you. If it makes you feel better you can stalk us if you want to.

leslie mae said...

HEHE! I read your blog... I figure a virtual friendship with you is way better than nothin!!! Miss you!

Amy said...

I am always just as curious! I love your blog!

jen said...

I read. It is a bit crazy to me that it seems like a lifetime ago that we lived together as roomies (fifteen years!!! We are OLD!!).
jen

The Wisers said...

Of course I read your blog Curious.
Melissa

Annalee Kelly said...

I sure miss ya and this is one great way to stay connected!

Dallas said...

I don't read it.

Brenda said...

How do I choose anonymous and sign my name? That's what I'd like to do.

Leisha and Tanner said...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oh and curious george the monkey that teaches kids not to talk clear.....pish pish

Melissa said...

I've read and left comments before.

Kate said...

Here.

Shanna said...

Mindy,
I just started reading your blog. I think your family is so cute! I found you through Brenda's blog obviously.
Shanna (Zaugg) Coleman

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Hey, I just found your blog today-Aug. 8. Fun! Thanks for letting Aubree baby sit so often for us-Kenna loves her.

carol said...

i read it! It makes me really wish we could have gotten to be better friends when you lived up here...I think we are kindred spirits...well aside from the fact that you are gorgeous and teeny and witty...but beyond all that, I think we are buds. :)

Tanya said...

hey i read it! i love it!

Marci said...

i love to read your blog...you all are always doing the fun stuff i wish we were doing! plus i think you are one of the cutest women i know.:)

Lisa said...

me.

Felicia said...

I read it...I've just had trouble getting it to load for the past few days so I couldn't read the writing 'cause it blended in with the background. Today it finally came up with green behind it. It's probably my computer or my internet provider 'cause I've had all kinds of weird computer problems lately.

Charlotte said...

I pop in from time to time. :0)

Karey said...

I read it. Usually much more regularly than lately. Crazy days! I find your blog very entertaining!