This video is kind of old... but I had to share it. In school, Cooper learned to spell things with "Elvis." He showed us one day after school, and we couldn't stop laughing. It was so hilarious! I think his teacher is great!
Don't you just drop to your knees and thank Heavenly Father when ya get a great teacher?! And....I love your post on Phelps! We watched that too and were so excited! I had to repent shortly after because I yelled "take that frenchy!"....I know..not very Christ like. whoops!
5 comments:
That is pretty hilarious! He has some good moves there!
Not quite "Elvis", but not too bad.
that is absolutely hilarious. what a cutie pie!
He's a silly boy! What a fun teacher, though.
Don't you just drop to your knees and thank Heavenly Father when ya get a great teacher?! And....I love your post on Phelps! We watched that too and were so excited! I had to repent shortly after because I yelled "take that frenchy!"....I know..not very Christ like. whoops!
Post a Comment