Monday, February 11, 2008

Reminiscing




Brandon and I had so much fun Saturday night, going through the boxes of old pictures. We had to find some of Aubrey for her New Beginnings program. It is so hard to believe that our kids were so little, and so cute! And even harder to believe we looked so young! I wish I had a scanner, so I could show you some of those pictures. I settled on posting the oldest pictures we have on our computer. These are from the summer of 2004.


Don't you wish you could just go back in time for only a day or so? I've always thought it would be so much fun to have my kids all be about 1 or 2 years old for just a day, so I could see them all at that age together. I can tell you, their cheeks would be kissed away by the end of that day! I practically kissed the pictures when I was looking at them!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

your first two photos brought me to tears. i remember that reunion all too well. aaron was one of the ones put in charge of the pony rides. i have a lot of photos of him helping different children onto the pony.
in answer to your question...
yes, i wish i could go back in time even for just a day or so. i would give anything. now you have me thinking about which day i would choose to go back to.
ok, now i am sobbing... gotta go.

Lisa said...

cooper's cheeks. o my! they have always been so kissable! thank you for the trip down your memory lane cause it makes me reminisce as well. by the way i love your youtube thingy on the side. i sure wish i would have had that for my lesson on sunday, darnit!!!!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

It's always fun looking back through old pictures.

Karey said...

Thanks for the blog and the perspective. I tease my kids that they need to STOP growing. They think I'm silly, but I can't even believe how fast they're growing. Bruce is 16! What the crud? I already miss my little kids.