Tonight when I got home, Cooper said, "Mom, you have to look at the paint sample I picked out for my room. It's a neutral." It was so funny to hear that out of the mouth of a 6 year old boy.
My kids are the same way in a quilt shop. They are all over the place picking out fabric that "goes" with other fabrics, or their room. I didn't even notice until the ladies at the quilt shop commented on my 5 & 6 year old "designers". They take after their Grandpa Floyd :o)
3 comments:
Oh boy, maybe you better turn off the HGTV for a bit. Let that boy watch some cartoons or something.
I love that. We watch a lot of HGTV and I love hearing my kids talk about what they want to do in a certain "space". Good for them to know!
My kids are the same way in a quilt shop. They are all over the place picking out fabric that "goes" with other fabrics, or their room. I didn't even notice until the ladies at the quilt shop commented on my 5 & 6 year old "designers". They take after their Grandpa Floyd :o)
Post a Comment