We've lived with crap for the last 6 years. We had sewer backup, septic problems, toilet problems, you name it... until we finally paid the $800 to get it fixed. So, we move to a place with city sewer! no basement! and we mistakenly thought we would be free from the crap. But no, the crap followed us. Sunday morning we were greeted with this fun thing, where you flush a toilet and it comes up the tub. So, Brandon called the emergency plumbing service. Would you believe it's WEDNESDAY and he STILL has not been able to get anyone to come help? The plumber is supposed to come out today at 2:00, but he also was supposed to come yesterday and this morning. We couldn't even get ahold of anyone until Tuesday. In this whole town!!! Brandon is considering plumbing as a career, since he obviously would get business. He looked at the snake thingy at Lowe's, and it was $400. We were seriously contemplating just buying it. I have laundry piled up to the sky, and nobody has clothes to wear, and EVERY dish in our house is dirty, and I can't wash them, and we all need baths and showers like you wouldn't believe! We are a STINKY POOPY family in a STINKY POOPY house! I did finally take a bath yesterday, which wouldn't drain for hours, but I had to, or I would die. Right now I could really really use my back yard friend, Annette. She would let me wash all my clothes and take showers... sigh. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
4 comments:
Whatever......you are full of $#!+???....was that a pun? well I am glad it is not me, that would just be crappy... well don't poop your pants over the matter...that will just make it worse...
Mindy I am so sorry, that sounds awful. But I do love the cartoon, it reminds me of my house. Whats the deal with no plumbers, is the entire city backed up?
I understand no plumbers. A year ago we traveled 2 1/2 hours to Provo on a Sunday morning to get parts to fix a valve so we could turn our water on.
Sorry you've had such a "crappy" week. If I were there I'd let you take a shower, and I'd bring you paper plates.
Sorry about your plight! I've thought many times that plumbing would be a lucrative if somewhat unpleasant profession. I hope it gets resolved soon. YUCK!
Post a Comment