
My sweet husband, playing with the toys the boys got from Santa.

Me in my new beanie. It covers my ears! Just what I wanted! And I really need it in this freeeezing weather!

Aubrey with her beautiful blue coat. She loves it, as you can see. It'll keep her warm on those walks to and from school.

We always manage to get a few hugs on Christmas morning! Tyler and Cooper do get along occasionally...

Cowboy Coop in his new John Deere sweatshirt and cowboy hat.

This is my loot. I tried to get everyone to do what Felicia Graves does, and arrange everything for a picture, but I'm the only one who listened to myself. You can see my darling new coat!!! I love it, and it was a huge surprise. The brown dress wasn't as much as a surprise, since I tried it on, but I didn't know which one Brandon would choose! Aubrey gave me those cute kitchen towels, and the Dixie Chicks CD, and I could be wrong, but I think those are my first pair of real snow boots I've gotten in my life. I got to test them out shoveling off our roof Christmas Day.

Cooper's hunting toys... probably the last time we'll see them all in one place.

Tyler staged a rodeo. Very realistic!

Aubrey's favorite ever gift. She loves it so much that I get to hear her freak out every minute that there is a FINGERPRINT on it, and I must take her to the store RIGHT NOW to get a cover!
5 comments:
How fun. Looks like you all scored big. I love your coat and dress and boots! They are all so cute, where did you get that dress I love it! Well I am glad you guys had such a great Christmas, sorry I didn't call you all. But we love you lots.
What a fun Christmas! I love that coat, it is adorable! And I freak about my iPod too. :) Merry Christmas!
Cute beanie! That coat of Aubrey's looks nice and warm, but you make her walk to school? Mean! Are you too close for her to ride the bus? Your coat's not quite how I pictured from your description, it's cute, though! Those snow boots look nice too. I need some of those!
merry christmas, mindy.
Love the coat. It looks like you had a fun Christmas. I wish I could have been there when you visited Dad and Mom. I was hoping to see you. Maybe next time.
Post a Comment