Thursday, May 20, 2010

There You Go... Hurry Before I Get Too Embarrassed and Erase It

Sorry it's sideways. I'm fun like that.

19 comments:

leslie mae said...

I love you Mindy!! Don't erase it!!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic! I wish my butt looked as good as yours does

Tari said...

I love your cute little hinney! woot woo! You are so much fun!

Josh and Kristen said...

Haha! You are awesome!

Felicia said...

LOL!

So glad I caught this in time :o)

Brenda said...

I really think you needed to say something about loving your bum. It was very prominent here. You also forgot to say "I love my sister", but I'm sure it was just an oversight.

Kristin said...

That was awesome!!!! You better be doing that everyday. :)

Rachel Holloway said...

lol!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!! :) Totally impressed you stood on your sink! I would have been scared out of mymind!

girlsmama said...

I must agree, I wish my backside was so rockin' hot. I'm pretty sure my sink would have come crashing down.

Never erase it! You are awesome!!!!

Felicia H. said...

I can't believe you actually did it, AMAZING! I hope it made you feel better.

katers said...

LOVE IT!!! That just totally made my day!!!! And I agree with everyone else....you do have a great tush. ;)

Annalee Kelly said...

Did that Affirmation improve your day? Cuz it sure helped mine!

Charlotte said...

You are hilarious, Mindy. I was afraid you'd fall off that sink though!

Mindy said...

Oh my gosh... now I'm just embarrassed about my bum. I guess I'll leave it on here though... maybe. ;)

Vicki said...

Hahaha, that was awesome!!! :-) I vote to not delete it!

Rebecca Adams said...

I love it! You just brought a smile to my face! You need to keep it up so I can watch it whenever I need something to make me smile! :D

nikib4kids said...

You are just too AWSOME! I love it! Thank you for being brave enough to share it!

Kate said...

I just watched this and Christopher came up and said, "Can I just watch that loving talk again?" Cute. Love ya. :)

Anonymous said...

You rock! I'm glad you didn't erase it.