love it! beautiful treatment!!
pretty - love the background
she's a doll. great work.
Stunning! Love the edit.
She made it easy! Well it looks that way. Stunning Photo
great photo! love everything about it!
absolutely stunning!!!!!!!
Beautiful post processing on this. I love the vintage feel to it.
That is GORGEOUS. Seriously Mindy, I shall drool....you rock.
I love this image! Great colors, great expression, wonderful capture!
This is too cute for words.
Simply awesome. Love everything about it!
So pretty! I love the colors.
Very pretty! I love the colors and earth tones paired with the feminine purple/pinks!
Adorable! And such a great hat.
Excellent photo! Love the composition.
this is beautiful, I love her soft smile!
One of my favorites so far! Good job!
This is probably one of my favorites of all your work. :)
Love the beautiful soft processing! Great photo!HanaMomTog Diaries
such a beautiful little girl
Beautiful!!! Love your processing!!!! The color are gorgeous!!!
Awh, she's gorgeous!!! Beautiful portrait work:))
lovely shot! i really like the backdrop, too. sweet little face :)my flower/face shot is posted, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :)
Stunning! And lovely processing!
Post a Comment
25 comments:
love it! beautiful treatment!!
pretty - love the background
she's a doll. great work.
Stunning! Love the edit.
She made it easy! Well it looks that way. Stunning Photo
great photo! love everything about it!
absolutely stunning!!!!!!!
Beautiful post processing on this. I love the vintage feel to it.
That is GORGEOUS. Seriously Mindy, I shall drool....you rock.
I love this image! Great colors, great expression, wonderful capture!
This is too cute for words.
Simply awesome. Love everything about it!
So pretty! I love the colors.
Very pretty! I love the colors and earth tones paired with the feminine purple/pinks!
Adorable! And such a great hat.
Excellent photo! Love the composition.
this is beautiful, I love her soft smile!
One of my favorites so far! Good job!
This is probably one of my favorites of all your work. :)
Love the beautiful soft processing! Great photo!
Hana
MomTog Diaries
such a beautiful little girl
Beautiful!!! Love your processing!!!! The color are gorgeous!!!
Awh, she's gorgeous!!! Beautiful portrait work:))
lovely shot! i really like the backdrop, too. sweet little face :)
my flower/face shot is posted, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :)
Stunning! And lovely processing!
Post a Comment