Sunday, May 09, 2010

A Little Bit of Me

I saw this on my friend Melanie's blog awhile ago and thought it looked like fun... and since I'm not in the mood to do anything meaningful today, I thought I'd give it a whirl.

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments. What is it?
1. Produce: Spinach
2. Bakery: Chocolate Cake
3. Meat: Chicken
4. Frozen: Mint Brownie ice cream
5. Dairy: 1% milk

Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
1. my favorite jeans
2. sweatshirt
3. running shoes


If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 4 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. whatever
2. do I need to get the soap?
3. stop it!!!
4. love your buttons

So, what 4 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. checking my computer stuff
2. exercise/run
3. see Brandon
4. dishes (I've not been in the best mood lately...)

You're driving down the road, and suddenly you're hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
1. someone driving super slow
2. someone being clueless
3. I'm late getting somewhere

Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. reading
2. running
3. blogging
4. cleaning
5. napping

We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. giraffes
2. polar bears
3. monkeys

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on TV of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. Glee (I know... guilty pleasure)
2. Diners, Drive-ins and Dives ('cause then I could taste what he's tasting)
3. Amazing Race ('cause then I'd be traveling where they're traveling)
4. Ummmmm... I'm blank


You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. mint brownie
2. thin mint chocolate ice cream
3. aggie chocolate english

Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. cell phone
2. keys
3. receipts
4. glasses case
5. chapstick

You are at a job fair, and asked in what areas you are interested in pursuing a career. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. photographer
2. nurse
3. fiddle player in a famous band
4. personal trainer







Okay, now go do this on your own blogs.  Let me know so I can read your answers.  :)

No comments: