It was SO hard to choose which image to enter this week... I love that connection between a mom and her child. I finally settled on this one... because it says everything about how a little boy feels about his mom. Safe. Love. Happy. Content.
Go check out some more mom photos over at i heart faces!
19 comments:
Such a sweet picture! I love the simplicity of it, yet you can see the love. :)
I also love how simple it is. A picture really is worth a thousand words!
What a sweety. Love this shot.
Such a beautiful picture. Love the composition!
Erika B
Love it. His little hand is so trusting and loving.
Have a beautiful week. xxx
Beautifully captured. Reminds me of my photo with my friend and her son. :)
Everything about this is so sweet - I love your perspective! :-)
Beautiful!
I know what you mean! So hard to pick. This was a wonderful pick though. I just love it!
This is really sweet. I love his little hand on her back.
Great picture!
Beautiful!! I love his hand on her back!!
This is a really fun shot! I love it!
So sweet!! I'm not a mom yet, but if I have a son someday, I hope he feels this way about me.
What a sweet photo. I love these moments with my little boy!
What a sweet, sweet moment you captured! A child definitely feels safe in mama's arms.
beautiful photos.
i liked your posting about being a mom. i am too impatient with aaron as well. i try so hard to be better... but i still manage to be impatient with him too often.
love you mindy.
p.s. you are a great mom.
so so sweet
Post a Comment