Sunday, September 20, 2009

Which One is Your Favorite?

I really want to know... tell me which one(s) you like best. Do you like the textures I've been playing with, or is it too much?
















18 comments:

Brittney said...

So hard to choose. Why oh why do you make us?! If I had to, it would be the first one. Love the textures! Sigh. I wish you lived closer, I'd put your awesome talent to work and make you take our family pictures.

Candace said...

I think my favorites are the second one and the last one. And I love textures, as long as they're erased off the hair and skin. It looks too weird to me when they're on skin and hair. And when I use them I erase them off the clothes too, that way it just looks like they're part of the background, but that's just my way of doing things! I think these pics of Aubrey are beautiful! She looks like she has the sweetest personality, which I love, because you totally captured that in these pics! :) Great job!

Rachel Holloway said...

tough stuff Mindy! They are all beautiful!

I agree with Candace in erasing them from the skin (in most cases)

I would love to get your insider tips on this texture stuff. Mayeb I can use it for the new engagement pictures I did.

Marci said...

3 & 7 are my faves and that one down below is amazing!

Marci said...

mind..go over here and check out the picture of the baby on the stump...so cute.

http://edensbouquet.com/blog/

katers said...

the second from the end is my favorite. the color in that one is the best i think. but i also really like the texture in the first one. it makes it look a bit "vintage".

Tanya said...

sorry...but I am not a decision maker. so I can't choose just one. She is BEAUTIFUL! and I love the textures. Really cool!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

3,5,and the last. i think the textures go great with your style.

galleygrapevine said...

the last one :)

The Oylers said...

ALl beautiful. I seriously can't wait for you to do our pictures. Is there a specific weekend in October that will work for you? I also thought maybe I would have you do the girls individuals beforehand so we don't have to do them all in the same day?

tracy said...

Lovely! I like the first one best of all. Aubrey has grown into such a poised looking young lady. Thank you for sharing!

Charlotte said...

Second up from the bottom is my favorite. I like textures, but it depends on what you're doing with them- how you print it, where you'll put it, etc. I often texture and distress for my scrapbook pages... Anyway, they're all beautiful photos. I wish we lived closer so I could have you do our family photos.

Tanya said...

Hey Mindy...totally off the subject...how do you get your pictures to post bigger?

haley said...

oh, i can't choose. i love them all!

Brenda said...

I like the first one.

April said...

I like the third best. Her green eyes stand out. I like the "softness" of that one. I also like the one in the previous post. I wish you were closer so you could photograph our family. You are so good.

Rebecca Adams said...

I really like 1... and 3... and 5... oh shoot! I love ALL of them! They are all so pretty! Aubrey is so beautiful! But the question is, which one is Aubrey's favorite? :)

mommymelb said...

I like the first one! And I love the textures. I've got to figure out how to get my family to where you are for a photo shoot! :)