Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Most Beautiful Girl

I got to have a photo shoot today with three gorgeous girls, and I'm lucky enough that one of them is my daughter. :) She's been crying and begging me all day to let her have a facebook, because she's in high school, and all her friends have one, and I'm mean... should I let her?

10 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

beautiful! Absolutely beautiful.

And facebook? I say yes...as long as you are her friend. :) And as long as you approve of what she has on there. She's a good girl. Trust her...

You know you would want the same if you were her age... :)

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

She looks gorgeous in that picture, I love it!! I say yes on facebook, as long as you (and me) are on her friends list. Aubree is a good girl.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Aubrey-sorry;)

Annalee Kelly said...

Oooh, I love that picture! So natural looking and carefree. I want to see more of her, so I"ll check your photo blog! Yes, on facebook, supervised + Friends with mom. Good luck, lady!

Marci said...

well you know i think she's gorgeous!

facebook...i hold the password to mady's. that way i can monitor and i can regulate time spent. but you should definately let her have it. she'll be so uncool if she doesn't.;D

Tanya said...

I say yes too. Kam has one, and I check it every time he is on it. He doesn't get on unless I know. (I hold the password to the computer so none of them are on unless I know). I totally trust my boy, but there are those few friends I just don't know. Make sure you are her friend and just monitor it all the time.
She is beautiful! I wish I had a daughter...I'll have to wait a few years for the in law type ;)

Alison said...

I love this picture. She is beautiful.

Facebook. Yes, let her have one but make sure she is your friend...you can see what is written on the wall. Also, you can monitor when she is on and such. My nieces and nephews have them, one was on it too much and her mom changed her password and lets her on it when she is allowed.

girlsmama said...

I'm with the general consensus. She can have one as long as you have full access. That's what I plan on doing when the girls start asking.

The pictures are great Mindy! I think they are all great depending on what is going to be done with them. And holy cow, what a beautiful girl.

Kim said...

I can't believe how grown up she is. Wow what a beauty. I say yes on the facebook, just be sure to be her friend so you know what she is doing.

Kaitlyn said...

That is a beautiful picture of Aubrey, I say yes on the facebook.