

Sigh... aren't raspberries pretty? I guess these pictures would've gone best with the last post, but better late than never. :)I've been backing up all of my photos today... wow, do I have a lot of them.
I put more raspberry photos on my photography blog. Yes, the raspberries got tired of getting their picture taken. ;)
4 comments:
How come your raspberries are orange?
(Flickr, you should use it)
It's a different kind of raspberry. Kind of pretty, huh? I know, I know. I like this way better than getting photos from flickr for the blog though...
I love raspberries!
mind...i know haley talked to you about this already but you HAVE to make a calendar. i won one from sadie olive and your pictures are just as and better as the ones in that calendar. just do one and we'll pick it up for you at costco and see if you can get orders and i'll buy the one you make.;D
Post a Comment