Brandon said it was time to update the blog, because this is how he keeps up on what's going on around here. (Also, if you are the author of one of the blogs he looks at, you need to get a new post up asap... he's getting upset at all of the slackers. ;)I guess I'll just make this a random thoughts post, since that's pretty much the only kind of thoughts I have.
This photo was from a shoot I did on Wednesday. I love these kids. They're good, good kids. Brandon didn't like this particular photo because he said he couldn't see the other kids' faces. Oh my goodness... I can't believe I accidently cut their heads off! I better practice some more... ;)
I took the kids to the fair today and yesterday. We made a bunch of crafts. (Yes, we... even I got in on the fun!) We made artist trading cards, sewed felt needle holders, tied flies, made sock puppets, bookmarks, cards, zentangles, and the boys entered lego contests. This was the start of my "cramming everything we should've been doing all summer into one week" week. We're also going to go swimming, go to the museum, and go on a trip to Arches. Wish me luck...
I can't think of anything else. Oh! I love you, Brandon. I'm glad you're home! :)
5 comments:
I hope Brandon doesn't read our blog, because we don't update it much.
He reads it, Jason. You're in trouble.
That is so something my hubby would say. Don't you just love the helpfulness? We have a 24x30 photo hanging in our living room of Sadie (almost 7yo) when she was about 6mos old. I'm standing on one side and my hubby on the other, each holding a hand, and the photo is cropped the same as yours. She'll probably be 30 and that photo will still be hanging in our home!
Did I just hear Arches?? We're trying to fit in a trip to Arches and Canyonlands too. It may not happen 'til October, though. Will you by chance be going by way of Loa? Probably not, but I have to ask. If you do you'll get to see Capitol Reef (AND ME) as well.
oh i was just going to say...you're going to loa!...but it looks like the plan hasn't been set in place for that so i don't have to be jealous.;D
Post a Comment