Monday, August 10, 2009

Family Pictures are Torture

Lynda, my wonderfully sweet mom-in-law has been asking for pictures of all three of the kids together. You'd think with me being a photographer that wouldn't be a big deal. Apparently, it is. You would've thought I was lining my kids up to be exterminated or something. Sigh. See, I let pictures of me be taken, and I even posted one. One. That's all you get. I don't know how I can look so bad in so many pictures... NO fault of the photographers! (Aubrey & Brandon) Luckily this one wasn't too embarrassing.

Now, if I looked as hot as Brandon does, I'd pose all the time! I'm going to get to see this guy a lot more often... he got a job here!

This was one of the better ones. Seriously. I know what you're thinking... what the?? But if it wasn't one crying or pouting or looking away or sniffing or refusing to get close to each other or kicking or looking down or looking up, it was another!! There are a few more on my photography blog if you're interested. Hopefully one of them will be good enough for Grandma's collection...

6 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm so glad you'll get to see more of Brandon again! Yay! I think you look pretty in your picture. And look--there's a picture of your kids.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Love the pics and the photoshop effects. Horray for a job here in town. I need to call you.

Kate said...

I miss you. Are you coming to Idaho any time soon?

Amy said...

Your beautiful and your family is beautiful! Congrats on getting your husband back!

Callie said...

Mindy- you're gorgeous! That's all there is to it! And the kids are adorable! I'm so happy about the new job!

Jason said...

It never works well when I try to take pictures of my own kids.