NEWLY ADDED: In the spirit of being completely honest, I'll admit that I ate pie and ice cream for lunch, I yelled at my kids last night... a lot, Cooper is watching tv right now (he gets out early on Fridays), my kids ate sugar cereal and leftover pizza for breakfast... ummm...
I ate sugar cereal for breakfast... enough of the confessions!!! I'm going to go hide in my room!
This is for
Amy and Charlotte... I'm risking everlasting embarrassment for two girls I adore, so they better appreciate this!

Yes, it's 10:30 a.m. No, my bed's not made. Yes, this is pretty much standard for me. YES, that's a bra on the floor. Get over it, will ya?

I had to put this one in there, because
I can't even blame this mess on the kids... okay, I couldn't really blame the last mess on them either. ;) My purse, my camera bag, my magazine, AHA!
Cooper's cereal bowl. I feel so much better now. ;) See that laundry basket with the cooler in it? That was brought in from the truck
last weekend and it's still sitting right there.

If you look close, you might notice that this isn't quite the disaster it first seems. There are a lot of
folded clothes there. I folded them two days ago, and didn't get them put away. Hey, at least I got them folded,
Amy... ;) Now you can't tell the difference between the folded clothes and the boys' junk.
I'm stopping there, because that's about all the exposure I can take, and because I cleaned the bathrooms yesterday. (Too bad, because there is nothing as cool as a dead bug in pee on the back of the toilet... I'll have to document that before I clean it next time. Now all of you should take Amy's challenge too... we've got to let each other know that there really isn't that elusive "perfect" out there. Come on, I dare ya!!
5 comments:
Was that cabinet in your kitchen always blue? I like that color. I've been thinking of painting (spray painting) the side tables in my bedroom, but I don't know what color (especially since Troy is afraid of color).
LOVE THIS POST! Seriously, I fret, stress, and just get plain old cranky cause my house cannot stay or get for that matter PERFECTLY clean. Nice to know I am normal!!!
Mindy, thanks for this post! I really needed it today. :)
I'm so glad you are NORMAL. And funny. ANd have small boobs like me. Oops. I shouldn't have said that. :)
Thank you for this post. I needed it.
Post a Comment