That is pretty darn funny!! Thanks for the early morning laugh!
whew. now that's the way to start a morning. wheweee! thanks for the jumpstart this morning.
I laughed so hard! Loved it!
2 of my favorite shows put together. Hilarious!
I have to agree with the last line of that video. But then again, I really disliked Napoleon Dynamite, and didn't find it funny at all. Different tastes, again.
That's hilarious. I can't wait to show Jon. Thanks for sharing!
I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is pretty darn funny!! Thanks for the early morning laugh!
whew. now that's the way to start a morning. wheweee! thanks for the jumpstart this morning.
I laughed so hard! Loved it!
2 of my favorite shows put together. Hilarious!
I have to agree with the last line of that video. But then again, I really disliked Napoleon Dynamite, and didn't find it funny at all. Different tastes, again.
That's hilarious. I can't wait to show Jon. Thanks for sharing!
I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment