Monday, February 02, 2009

3 Gifts in One

My amazingly sweet friend, Tari, gave me some beautiful tulips for my birthday. I was SO surprised, and overwhelmed. She didn't even know that tulips are my favorite flower! So, how is it 3 gifts in one, you ask? Well... I took about 120 pictures of them the night I got them! It was so much fun to try different things... I was even making Brandon hold my black music stand behind them for the background! I even used a tripod for the first time (what a pain in the butt! I wish I could hold statue-still myself!) So, the first gift is the tulips in a gorgeous vase. The second gift is something new to photograph! And the third gift?
SPRING on my table!!! Yes, I know the tablecloth needs ironed.

7 comments:

nikib4kids said...

What beautiful flowers! Hey, the fact that you have a table cloth on the table just proves how awsome you really are! The only table cloths I own are vinyl. Well, I guess I have one nice green one, but it's in the Christmas stuff and never gets used.

Mindy said...

Niki, I'm so UNawesome! I never have any tablecloths on my table... I had to dig this one out! ;)

Rachel Holloway said...

SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!! I love it! And you're right, 3 gifts in one! How fun!

Annalee Kelly said...

Every photo you've taken and blogged about is so artistic. I'm serious-- your art inspires me. it makes me want to spend money on a nice camera. (Ours is many years old...)

Brenda said...

Very pretty flowers!

Amy said...

Pretty flowers and what a pefect gift!

Christy said...

Mindy, you have a great eye. What a great gift the camera was from your sweet hubby. Your photos are awesome.