Wednesday, February 11, 2009

6th Picture Tag

My best friend, Carol, (okay, so she's not my best friend because I somehow missed getting to know her when I lived right by her, and now that I'm gone I blog stalk her and she's freakin' hilarious and I think we were meant to be friends all along...) whew... where was I? My best friend Carol is sassy and bossy and said that I am supposed to do this tag. I find the 6th picture in the 6th folder and tell about it. So, here it is. All I know is that it was taken on our way to the Oregon Coast waaaay back in 2004. I'll tag every single person who reads my blog who has NOT done this tag. Don't make me get sassy and bossy like Carol. ;)

4 comments:

Amy said...

That is such a pretty picture. I love it!

Janice {Run Far} said...

That is very pretty.

carol said...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry! I am so touched that you used the terms best and friend in the same sentence (and I too think we somehow missed some boat..ships passing in the night or something), but then you turn around and call me bossy and sassy (although I did say it about myself, and it IS true). I am so happy you did the tag, and the Oregon coast is one of my favorite places. Coincidence? I think not. Once again, we are connected on some telepathic level, I mean, if you believe in that sort of thing. Because I do if you do, but I don't if you don't. That's the kind of best friend I am. I agree with everything you say. Oh, and by the way, you look so cute today!

Leslie said...

that is gorgeous.