Friday, March 07, 2008

Since I Have Nothing to Say...

I'll just do a Random Thoughts post! I'm sorry, Hannah, to deprive you of my extremely interesting blogging this week! ;)

I have 3 houses to clean this week, so I cleaned one on Wednesday (7 hours), spent 3 hours at one today, and I'm going to finish that one (it's a big one) and the other one tomorrow, with Brandon's and Aubrey's help. I'm excited to have someone there with me. I get pretty lonely cleaning a house all day by myself, and long for someone there to share the workload... and the money!

We're finally getting a hint of spring here! It's fun to see the ground, and be able to walk on the sidewalk! We're going to have a ton of yardwork, and cleaning up to do (leaves, garbage, etc.) when the snow is all gone. I already threw away some very very rotten moldy pumpkins left by the previous owner.

Aubrey had two babysitting jobs last week! She was very excited, and got to babysit just one little girl at each place. One of them will probably be a continuing job most Saturdays.

We're going to be signing the boys and Aubrey up for baseball soon. That's the sport they love to play, and since I'm a mean mom that doesn't let my kids play every single sport, that's the one we do!

We have a fun little getaway planned for the end of this month at Red Canyon Lodge (where I had my quilting retreat)! Melissa and Landon are coming, and we have 2 cabins reserved for 2 nights. We're all so excited we can hardly stand it! Brandon and Landon are going to fish the Green River, and Melissa and I are going to have a fun time with the kids.

I've taught 2 classes so far at the gym here, and so far so good. I've been a little sore after each one, since I was lazy and didn't do anything for awhile, but it definitely feels good to exercise again. I think the people here will need a little time to get used to my class, but they'll learn to love it. ;) They've never done toning with the ball, stretching on the wall, etc.

If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to ask! I'm really having a hard time thinking of anything else even remotely interesting to write!

Oh, shoot, I lied. I just got up to wipe Cooper's bum, and my legs are really stiff! I've just been cleaning all day, so I didn't notice until I sat down for awhile how sore I am.

5 comments:

V and Co. said...

you're teaching aerobics?! i miss doing that! there's no way i'm in any shape to teach though, maybe the senior citizens...but maybe they could kick my butt too! :)

Anonymous said...

I would much rather teach violin than clean other peoples houses, I don't even like to clean my own.

The Wisers said...

I long to be alone and clean, maybe we could trade places for a day. Yay Red Canyon Lodge, I can't wait!!! So you're saying the bum wiping is not going to end for me in the next decade?!?!

Leslie said...

you asked for questions, so here is a question...
could you please come and be my personal trainer? :)
i think that is the only way that i will start to exercise on a regular basis. i love how i feel after i am done, but it is the getting there to do it that is my problem. i know i need it though, it would help me feel better each day.
good post... even though you felt like you had nothing to say. it was full of information.
love you.

Leisha and Tanner said...

OK SO I NEED TO KNOW...how much is this red cayon lodge place? and did cooper break both his arms?