I hear ya! The spring before my mission (9 years ago, wow!), I substituted about once a week at the school my dad taught at. I think I taught just about every elementary grade from 1st through 5th and an elementary art class. I think I ended up with a headache at the end of each day that I substitute taught, haha. Good experience, though.
I've substituted in middle school and elementary school. Definitely harder in elementary. The only redeeming thing is that I got to teach Savannah. That helped soften the blow, but did nothing to keep me from crashing when I got home. Subbing is pretty fun, though, don't you think?
4 comments:
I hear ya! The spring before my mission (9 years ago, wow!), I substituted about once a week at the school my dad taught at. I think I taught just about every elementary grade from 1st through 5th and an elementary art class. I think I ended up with a headache at the end of each day that I substitute taught, haha. Good experience, though.
laughing hysterically!
yeah, i have often wondered as i got older how elementary school teachers handle so many children all the same age.
I've substituted in middle school and elementary school. Definitely harder in elementary. The only redeeming thing is that I got to teach Savannah. That helped soften the blow, but did nothing to keep me from crashing when I got home. Subbing is pretty fun, though, don't you think?
Post a Comment