Saturday, March 22, 2008
I'm a Pushover
Look what happens when I say "no".
Here's Brandon's new puppy. She's a German Shorthair/Chocolate Lab mix, which means she was free. (That part is good, at least.) She is like our dog, Molley, who we got when we were in Newton. Hopefully she acts more like Molley and less like Trout and Max.
She doesn't have a name yet, but we were thinking maybe we should follow the tradition of using Hannah and Jake's girl's names, and name her Annie. ;) In our defense, Hannah told us to name our last girl dog Molley, and it was long before her Molly was born. Cooper thinks we should name her Olley.
They're so cute when they are little. Too bad they grow up to be big naughty dogs that I have to take care of.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Very cute. But did you know dogs poop?
Looks like a cute dog. I like dogs, but my cats are so much easier to take care of.
I love the puppy! see you soon!!!
Mercy...i just saw that melissa and landon got a puppy too...they looks simular....wow
I know! Can you believe they got practically the same dog on the same day?
oh so cute and so happy it's yours and not mine! i already have too many children to take care of! did i hear that you were thinking of comming the quilt retreat here this summer?! :)
absolutely adorable. john would be soooooo jealous. good luck with the coming months of training and all that other crap. it will be totally worth it in the long run. dogs are so great for kids. and dads.
So what happened to Trout?! I love having a dog during the summer but I hate it during the winter. Yuck! Looks like a cute puppy too!! And you can't beat free!!
I have a husband and a daughter that I won't be showing this blog entry to. They ask me to relent constantly. I feel like I've had my share of dogs during our marriage, so I'm trying to hold firm, but its hard. Have fun. She is a cute dog.
I want a dog soooooooooooo bad. As soon as we get setteled into our house I am so getting one! They have dog training classes at Pets Mart.
i love it, love it, love it.
congrats. it makes me miss ode. i know he is just right up the street at aaron's parent's house, but i miss him living with us in OUR house.
have fun with your puppy. she is so cute.
Post a Comment