Monday, March 03, 2008

Quick Note

I know you are all just dying to know what is going on in my extremely exciting life! I haven't been able to blog much, because I've been having too much fun! I subbed at the High School Thursday and Friday, and it was great! Easy as pie, and I got a lot of reading done. ;) I've been sewing up a storm since then, and hanging out with my kids and hubby.

11 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I used to sub and loved getting some time to read or work on small portable projects during downtime. :)Its always nice to read what you've been up to--no matter how short the note! :)

V and Co. said...

i wish i was excited about sewing right now, what's my problem?! AND i wish i was hanging out with my hubby! the kids and i spent most of saturday just hanging out! so i guess one good thing is going!

Karey said...

Good for you, Mindy. I went in for surgery on February 20 and that same morning the principal at the charter school called to see if I could substitute for a lady who has now been out 9 days. That would have been quite a payday. Instead, I'm recovering from surgery and making nothing! Oh well.

Brenda said...

Sounds like good times.

Leslie said...

wow, you have been subbing. that is cool. keeping busy... and keeping out of trouble. :)

Leslie said...

not that you would be getting INTO trouble. :)

V and Co. said...

oooh you're getting shnazzy with backgrounds all over the place arnt you?!

Vicki said...

cool background! where do you get these backgrounds?

Mindy said...

Well, I don't know if it would be shnazzy, Vanessa. ;) I'm just trying to keep up with you!

Vicki, Vanessa has a tutorial on her blog about how to change backgrounds. If you can't find it there, email me, and I'll tell you the steps. :)

Holly said...

How do you put all these cute wallpapers on your blog?

The Oylers said...

So I know I don't update my blog enough, but I was always so excited getting on to check yours and knowing most likely there was an update...well there hasn't been and I am going through withdrawls. I know we need to post, its just that in the move we have lost our camera cord so until then we have to wait, but I anxiously await your next new post.