Sunday, August 14, 2011

I Heart Faces... Beautiful Eyes

My daughter has amazingly beautiful blue eyes... has had them ever since she was born. I did not enhance her eyes specifically in any way in this photo! They are just bluer than blue in real life. :)






9 comments:

LunsfordPhotography said...

So blessed you are! She is beautiful!

Meghan Rickard said...

Gorgeous! Love the bokeh too!

Vanessa Hewell said...

definitely agree on the gorgeous bokeh and those pretty blue eyes!

Marianela said...

Nice portrait! :) Her eyes are just gorgeous! ;)

Felicia H. said...

She is gorgeous!!! <3

Kate said...

Yes, they are. She's so grown up. Did I actually babysit this practically-adult young lady???! No way. I'm simply not old enough.

ps. I miss you. I vote that you come up for another visit.

Susan said...

Oh my, what a beautiful girl!!

Chris said...

This is a stunning image of your gorgeous girl!! Love it!

{krista} said...

She is so simply beautiful! Gosh, seems like just yesterday when she was here at Air's 8th birthday party playing in the kiddie pool. Where did the time go?