Sunday, January 02, 2011

New Year's Resolution

I'm not even going to talk about how I failed my last year's resolutions. Nope... not going there.
This year I just have one thing I'm going to set a goal to improve in: not sweating the small stuff. I have a list of questions from a talk I went to (Andrew Horton) that will hopefully guide me in this quest:

-Is it really worth getting upset over?
-Is it worth upsetting others?
-Is it that important?
-Is it that bad?
-Is the situation irreparable?
-Is it really your problem?




Oh, I also have to make sure Brandon has clean underwear.
Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I really love this! Mindy, you always have the best thoughts and quotes and such. You make me feel like trying to be a better person, just by reading what you've written!

Tari said...

I like it! Oh and I think I'll work on the underware thing too ;)

Brenda said...

Good resolutions. :) I was listening to Air1 this morning, and they suggested instead of doing resolutions, pick one word that will encompass your goals for the year. Didn't you do that one year? I like the idea, but I'm still trying to figure out my word.