Sunday, January 09, 2011

I Heart Faces: Smile

I LOVE a subtle smile... a secret smile... a smile that makes you wonder... you know, the Mona Lisa smile. :)  So, this may not be a typical big grin, but I had to pick one of my favorite kinds of smiles for this one... even if it doesn't fit the norm.


13 comments:

Rachel said...

It really is one of those smiles that makes you wonder what she's thinking about! Maybe she's composing a song! Great capture! And I love the post processing!

Amandalynn said...

Beautiful. The toning on it makes it feel very calm and relaxed, excellent processing choice.

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous picture! I love the mood to it.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the tone =)

Trina said...

Very beautiful! I love the composition!

-Krystal- said...

Gorgeous photo, and I too love those subtle smiles.

Angie said...

Beautiful image! One of my favorites.

Marla said...

Beautiful picture. Truly. And I love the post-processing of this shot.

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Satakieli said...

You're right about the subtle smile, great capture :)

Lovely Post Processing too!

madison kate said...

gorgeously simple. love the sepia!

Corrie said...

love it!

Anonymous said...

I agree with your selection. I like that you chose a subtle smile. It does make you wonder what she's thinking about, what she's feeling. It's a shy smile - makes me think that I'd really like her. Good job.

Lacy said...

very nice and sweet