Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I'm Famous! Kind of...

I'm so excited!! Pioneer Woman put my photo on her website! :D

8 comments:

girlsmama said...

Waa hoo! A great photographer and beautiful girl are sure to be noticed! Good work!

V and Co. said...

i totally left a comment on her site telling her you are awesome!

Lisa said...

how exciting. those were really fun to look at! i didn't leave a comment on her site telling her you are awesome. but i think you are. and i think she's awesome too. i want my husband & family in HER life.

Marci said...

the heck with you....look at that gorgeous girl who's on pioneer woman!!! :D:D:D:D:D i'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!

Alison said...

Beautiful picture and daughter!! Congrats!

Rachel Holloway said...

WOW!!! You're blazing your way through the world of famous photographers, and I couldn't think of someone who deserves that more! SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Annalee Kelly said...

ANd Aubrey is famous, too! A true model:)

Amy said...

Congrats Mindy! Love your photog skills! And I love the cars you made for your booth!