
We spent most of last week visiting with almost all of Brandon's family. It was so great to see Cassie and Hannah, but I can't stand saying goodbye, knowing they're going far far away again. I just can't understand what North Carolina and Texas have over, say.... here? ;)
I'll post more pictures of our Girls Night and Bear Lake later. For now, just enjoy the picture of all these cuter than cute cousins!
6 comments:
For us when we visit some blog site our main objective is to ensure that we will be entertained with this blog.
That baby Aubrey is holding is so cute. Is Tyler's leg doing well now that he has his cast off?
Well gee.. they are cuter then cute.
I Feel like I haven't seen you in forever. I am needing some Mindy/running time. Are you in?
Yes, Janice!! I need a good bum-kicking run. How does your morning look tomorrow? Call me!
Hey thanks for the run this morning. My GPS tracked me at exactly 5 when I got home. ;)
Don't forget to go read Tari's blog, you are so invited.
For me when I visit some blog, my main objective is to be entertained with some blog or other something of the sort.
Post a Comment