Sunday, April 13, 2008

This is for You, Geoffrey

This is my handsome brother, Geoff. He's a really fun brother to have around, and I love him a lot. He was so patient with me when he was a kid, along with my brother, Adam. I used to dress them up in girl clothes and take pictures for fun. Yes, I was horrible, but they were cute little brothers. Geoff is always good for laughs and fun, and he's got a wacky sense of humor. He's also super talented, and can play the violin amazingly! So, I just had to post this picture, because it makes me laugh every time I see it. I don't remember where we got those glasses, but they fit Geoff's face so well. When we took these pictures, we were laughing so hard we were crying.

Love you, Geoffrey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this was one of the 1st pictures I saw of Geoffrey

Anonymous said...

I am a good looking man