Monday, April 07, 2008

New Layout

I know, I know! I've changed my blog look like crazy lately, but I found the look I'm settling with... at least for awhile! I found this at Leelou's Blogs (link on the side), and she was nice enough to tweak a few things so it would work for me. Nice, huh? So, what do you think? I think I'm up too late messing with this, but it's fun.

7 comments:

Leisha and Tanner said...

haha...that is the only time I ever have to mess with our blog... So this LeeLou's Blog do you just go there and pick out a background, how does she help? wow you have to much time on your hands...hahaha

Mindy said...

Yes, you just go to her website, and the instructions are there. I needed more side elements so I wouldn't lose all my stuff, so she added more for me. I wish I was smart and knew how to do all that stuff myself.

Marci said...

your blog is darling...i love that picture of your boys fishing...too sweet. i think that i'm going to have to stitch the saying to the left from president monson...what a man. i love uplifting words from our prophet. glad that you are feeling better.

V and Co. said...

LOOOOVE IT!!!

Vicki said...

Love the new blog look! :-)

Lisa said...

a. dor. a. ble.

Brenda said...

Very cute!