Sunday, April 13, 2008

Goldfish by Aubrey

Well, we "won" goldfish at the Home and Garden show. All three of us. All we had to do was cast a fishing pole and land it in a boat. It took Tyler one try, but it took me and Cooper at least three. So yesterday we went and got goldfish bowls and food. These pictures are before we bought bowls, so they're in plastic cups.
Mine is first. His name is Pumpkin.

Second, Ty's. It's name is Goldie.
Now Cooper's. It's name is Carrot. (Copycat)

Well bye!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

CUTE NEW PETS--and really cute little names! :)

Anonymous said...

CUTE!! Can I just say that you are the best Blogger? I love it! And I love the pic of Daddy and Son fishing. That's a keeper for sure.

Mindy said...

This post was written by Aubrey, but this comment is by Mindy:

Just for the record, I was NOT happy about my kids being given goldfish! I did not want more pets, and I wasn't going to let them buy bowls, or food. I caved in though, when my little boy sadly asked if I was going to just let them STARVE to death! Sigh...