Friday, September 23, 2011

Thoughts While Waiting

So, I'm sitting here waiting for Brandon to be ready to go camping. I thought I'd be the one holding us up this time, but nope. I'm ready. Ready ages ago.

So, I got a bike. I'm trying to write that like it's just a little piece of news and I'm not even excited. The way my brain thinks about it is this: I got a bike!! I got a bike!!! I, Mindy, have a road bike!!!! I've gone on two 10+ mile bike rides and I've only fallen over a few times. ;) It's a little bit hard for me, apparently, to get the clipping in and out thing down. Being a photographer has many many perks. I love it. I got this bike in trade for photography for a bike shop. Pretty darn cool if you ask me. They're awesome there... if you want a bike, you should totally go to Salt Cycles in Sandy.

Well, maybe it's time to go. So long... I'm going camping!!


5 comments:

Brittney said...

Now if we only lived closer. Sigh.

Felicia H. said...

hope you have fun camping, post lots of pictures! And I love your bike!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Love the bike. I would love to get one. Someday I will and will look as awesome as you right? I am sure it comes with the package.;)

Marci said...

yay for you!!

Amy said...

You are so darn lucky. And pretty stinking hot in your biking get up.